About Me and my motive behind blogging

About
I work in a media house and I have seen my colleagues longing for scoops. But I am not going to reveal who I am and also whether I work for print or electronic media
.
Except for a couple of occasions, I haven't blogged. But I have been an avid blog-reader for years (since UWB! was born.). That may be why my colleagues call me Blogparasite. In real time, I have decided others to read me. But I don't know whether I can be a real blogger.

I am tired of reading blogs on regular stuff like politics, writer's experiences and puking daily diaries. One thing that irritates me most is the mere pasting and publishing of nonsense content of emails and ditto news from newspapers or online news portals.

I was unfamiliar with why the number of bloggers escalated in a short period. A close friend, a blogger, suggested me to start blogging. I did not know that one can start a blog without paying a penny. Earlier I believed one needs Mastercard or Visa to pay for blogsite. A colleague helped me to open an account in Wordpress. I wrote an article and published it.

Last week, the friend, "Open an account in blogspot… You can earn money."

"Money from blogs?" I was unaware that in Nepal it is/was possible. However, I had read stories about bloggers abroad who have given up their earlier lucrative jobs only to be full time bloggers.

"By publishing advertisements in your blog-site."

To be honest, for me, computer is a typewriter that is attached to a TV. I can type, I can put CDs and watch movies, and can use internet. This is all what computer means to me. Except these things, I don't know more to do. I even can't work with laptop; it has no mouse and it is difficult to type on it. My colleagues, though behind my back, laugh at the mismatch: nature of my job and my lack of conversance.

I asked him how to publish ads. His answer amazed me. One can earn more than 100 dollars from a blog-site. He did not hid that if I applied for a publisher account through him, he too would get some commission. So be it; be it soon. Ha-ha-ha. Next month on, I will very easily earn amount more than half of my salary from the job for which I have to labor very hard. Money from blogs has lured me into temptation.

But I won't blog only for money. I will try to be different to the extent I can. Since I began my career from one of the weeklies that is/was popular for "sensational" content that is always overstatement, I have learnt how to convert something less important into an attractive and sensational piece. Thanks to ^A^ and ^R dazu

I will try to post something readable and epigrammatic. I believe you bloggers and readers can be my source of blogs. You can help me be different from others.

I will write about bloggers and journalists. I will write about anonymous as well as with-the-real-name Nepali bloggers that are most read. Gossip will be my mantra.

No comments:

You can use this box for messaging