Personal piece today with some gossip

DISHING THE DIRT IMPACT
Saynasomething resurrects

The BlogGossip Corner
Kathmandu, April 17


(Don't get confused, I am not going to write any news that can win credit line. I am just jesting at some TV channels and newspapers that pompously take credit for introducing change in society or instilling feeling of responsibility to the administration by their "just another news." )

The ubiquitous God may know the truth about "hack" and "now why and how 'back'" of her into blogosphere. But I am in a mood to take the full credit of the resurrection of this jolly old blogger Saynasomething. and her site.

Here are excerpts from her recent post:

"Someone has kindly returned my blog to me. Its been hacked for a month..."

"I had no hope to get it back as I don’t have any hope to get back my gamil (=gmail)again."

"Why do people do such a crazy thing? And why do they run after a person like me? I am being genuinely shocked. "

None of us is 'not crazy'! All of us try doing crazy things. You and I blog because we are crazy. If we were not we would live idlly.
And, by "why do they run after a person like me?'do you insinuate your disapproval towards the mention of your real name in the Gossip no. 6?
You don't be upset with others. World is beautiful like you are.
"First my gamil (=gmail) Id, after that my blog. What what things could be hacked? I don’t know about other thing but I am sure that my writing never could be hacked."

Well said. No body can "hack" your writing. Your pen (keyboard)is mightier than that of any cyberpunk. So keep up writing. If you had not come back, readers would miss a charimatic blogger. All the best.

Your "avatar" in the headline background and the group photo in Nepalivoices betrays your call (is there any?) for anonymity.

(When I was informed about your resurgence, the first thing I did was the comparision between the avatar and the group photograph. Now I am convinced that those gossipmongers were true.

Meanwhile, though I have been "fed" with information about your whereabouts, I won't divulge it to others. But you can get an email mail from me.)
You entertain your privateness. I will fuddle more vino.

(After a month, I am boozing today and am in high spirits. If I turn away from 'blog', "we" may unknowinlgy run off the tracks. So we halt (drinking).

Thanks to my sala-saheb (wife's cousin), it cost me Rs 1200 rupees to seek his help for learning "Setting up" "html codes" in the 'page elements' in my "dashboard".
Though he a student is always out of pocket, he always has a yen for alcohol. Why would he volunteer his computer skills for his "vena" who is going to collect revenue?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail:
(adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school
if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by email: (aiico insurance plc@yahoo.com). We
first week can request a balance transfer.
DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.

You can use this box for messaging